Affiliation: Dependable Computing Lab. in the Department of Computer Science, Yonsei University
- Computer Graphics
- System Simulation and Reliability Evaluation
International Peer-Reviewed Conferences/Proceedings
- Jihoon Kang, Yohan Ko, Jongwon Lee, Yongjoo Kim, Hwisoo So, Kyoungwoo Lee, and Yunheung Paek. 2013. Selective validations for efficient protections on coarse-grained reconfigurable architectures. In Application-Specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP), 2013 IEEE 24th International Conference on, 4 pages.
- Junhyung Moon, Hwisoo So, and Kyoungwoo Lee. “Configurable Privacy Management for Secure Video Surveillance in Energy-constrained Systems.“, Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2016 IEEE International Conference on
- Hwisoo So, Moslem Didehban, Yohan Ko, Aviral Shrivastava, Kyoungwoo Lee, “EXPERT: Effective and Flexible Error Protection by Redundant Multithreading“, Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), Mar, 2018
International Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Yohan Ko, Jihoon Kang, Jongwon Lee, Yongjoo Kim, Joonhyun Kim, Hwisoo So, Kyoungwoo Lee, and Yunheung Paek. Software-based selective validation techniques for robust CGRAs against soft errors. ACM Trans. Embed. Comput. Syst. Accepted.
Domestic Peer-Reviewed Conferences/Proceedings
- Yohan Ko, Jihoon Kang, Jongwon Lee, Yongjoo Kim, Hwisoo So, Kyoungwoo Lee, and Yunheung Paek. 2013. Selective voting mechanism for low-cost protections on coarse-grained reconfigurable architectures. In KIISE Korea Computer Congress (KCC). (Superior Presentation Winner)